Tuesday

Bellini anyone?


I never looked into a formal recipe for Bellini cocktails, hearing that they were made up with champagne and peach pulp was enough for me to throw a few together as soon as I could... Oh delicious! 

But... not for everyone, for some the peach pulp proves too much visually, the little spots of it being swirled around in the fizz... for me thats the best bit, a food and a cocktail? Whats not to like?
So here is how I prepare Bellini cocktails... A Lá Lisa!

You need a glass of pink champagne, a spoon of pureed peach and a raspberry per cocktail.

Plop the pulp into a martini glass, pop in a raspberry and add the champagne carefully! 
Then drink it until its all gone, make another, do the same, and again... and again... and... and...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ohhhh... Bellinis are so yummy!

Lo said...

... and AGAIN!
What a great use for all the lovely, sweet peaches that are now in season!

Ciara Brehony said...

How to persuade me to drink champagne? Now this I could drink...