Wednesday

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by dear Ciara over at Milkmoon!

What is your current obsession? Hmmmm... Interior blogs, Clothes...

What are you wearing now: My big earrings,Denim Flares, black boat neck top and a teal green grandad cardie! Oh and my most amazing sheepskin bootie slippers that I love but are falling apart and I don't know where to replace them!!

Who was the last person you hugged: Grubbyman

If you were a tree what tree would you be?
 Definatley a pear tree... with a partridge in it!

What's for dinner: Paella (cooking for Ciara!)

What was the last thing you bought: 4 Stripey Cups for a euro each in Dunnes...

What are you listening to right now: The sounds of a jackhammer building our lovely Luas line, and Brian Ferry singing Dylan...

What is your favourite weather: I love sunny winter mornings, and I love warm meditteranean mornings... either or! 

What was the first thing you did this morning? I fed the birds in my garden, a thousand little hopping fellows... They had seeds, lard and breadcrumbs.
What is your most challenging goal right now: To try to get through to stubborn people.

Say something to the person who tagged you: There will be roasted plums, with honey, cardamom and marscapone...

 If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, where do you want it to be: Dun Laoghaire town please, something nice in Clarinda park would do!!!

Favourite vacation spot: Anywhere at all... though I have been dreaming recently of majorca...
Name the things you cannot live without: Good company, A pen and paper...

What would you like to have in your hands right now: Honestly? A winning lottery ticket please.  Failing that, A huge coffee slice.
What is your favourite tea flavour: Regular Barrys Tea

What would you like to get rid of: Words which degrade women, Snobbery.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go: Can I go back in time? Then I'd see my dad again, if not I'd like to visit my Aunt Maureen in New Jersey.

If you could have your portrait painted/made by any famous artist from any era, who would you choose: Picasso
Who did you have a poster on your wall of when you were 15? Kurt Cobain...

The rules: 
1) Repond and rework, answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you didn't like with a question of your own! Then add one more question of your own!
2) Tag up to eight people! 

1 comment:

Ciara Brehony said...

Oh how you've made me smile this morning! And mmm... roasted plums. You are a star!

I just realised I was supposed to add a new question too and I didn't! Oh well...

I love you're new questions! Want to know who was on my wall? The Smiths. Meat is Murder. Ha ha!